A more efficient air conditioner means more energy savings.
- Up to 16 SEER rating
- ENERGY STAR®certification means you could be eligible for state or local tax credits
- Permanently lubricated condenser fan motor needs no annual maintenance
- Rigorous run-testing of each unit in our factory helps ensure the most reliable performance in your home
- Heavy-duty, single-stage scroll compressor is built tough for years of reliable, trouble-free performance
- 10-year limited warranty on the compressor and parts means lasting peace of mind (Applies to residential applications only)
- R410A Refrigerant
- High-quality condenser coil with copper tubing and enhanced lanced fin for maximum heat transfer capacity
- Top discharge directs hot air and sound away from living area
- All units factory run tested
- Easy access to electrical panels, pre-wired for easy hook-up
- Liquid line drier shipped loose
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI Certified
- Charged for 15 feet of interconnecting tubing
- High pressure switch factory installed
- Furnace replacements for as low as $ 63 a month and 6 months no payment or interest until May 1, 2017
- Furnace and Air conditioning replacement systems installed for as low as $99 a month and 6 months no payment or interest until May 1, 2017
- Plus you could qualify for up to $1750 in Natural Gas Utility and SaveONenergy mail-In rebates
* Financing is OAC. Monthly payments will commence and interest will start to accrue from May 1, 2017, at rate of 10.99% per annum. Customers must pay an upfront search/filing fee of $49 when financing. Financing example: Ducane furnace equipment is $6,300 (based on the regular price of a 60,000 BTU model)+ HST. With zero down payment and a 180 month amortization, the monthly payment is $62.93. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer expires January 8, 2017. Contact us for details.
‡ Limited time offer. Available mail-in rebates are comprised of Union Gas and SaveONenergy rebates. Customer must qualify for all rebates independent of Fresh Air Exchange. Customers will have to complete an energy audit at their expense. Union Gas rebate is available to eligible Union Gas residential customers. Visit http://www.uniongas.com/homereno for full details. Visit http://saveonenergy.ca for full details. See terms and conditions of the applicable rebates for further information.