Electronic Air Purifier
Life is Hard… Breathe Easy
The Fresh Air Exchange 400T functions as an air cleaner by helping to disinfect airborne microorganisms and removing particulates from the air. The centrifugal fans of the unit draw air through the front panel (Intake) on the front of the unit. Then it passes through the Pre-filter, a two stage electronic cell, a activated carbon filter and a UV-Photo catalytic sterilization chamber. The purified air is then released through the outlet on the top of the unit.
The air is cleansed in six stages:
- The Pre-Filter traps large dust particles.
- The two-stage electrostatic precipitator captures airborne particles. In the ionizing section of the electronic cell, billions of microscopic particles become electrically charged as they pass through the powerful electric field. The collector plates immediately attract and collect these charged dust and dirt particles.
- The activated carbon filter adsorbs and reduces odours, chemicals and gases, removed tobacco smoke and other odours.
- The UV sterilization chamber kills bacteria and viral microorganisms such as influenza, TB and Legionnaire’s disease as well as other harmful contaminants.
- When UV light hits the photo catalytic filter, it created e- and h+, which have an excellent effect in the decomposition of odours.
- The unit also generated negative ions that freshens the room air.
R400T (Fresh Air Exchange 400T)
120V, 60Hz, 1A
- Animal Dander
- Disease Viruses
- Toxic Chemicals
- Dust Mites
- Household Gases
- Pollen and Mold Spores